What is P-TAGS?
We are calling Program TAGS (P-TAGS) a training, but it is more like a pack and troop problem solving orientation. Come with your unit challenge, and our seasoned Scouters will help you work through a resolution.
- WHAT: Advanced leader training provides a setting to exchange ideas, ask questions, and share stories with other leaders about all the good experiences Scouting has to offer.
Topics to be announced soon!
- WHO: Anyone interested in learning more about the Scouting Program
- WHEN: Thursday, July 11 2019, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- WHERE: Community United Methodist Church, 1875 Fairfield Ave., Fairfield.
- COST: $10.00 per person, or $40.00 per Unit for any unit bringing 4 or more people
- BRING: Your Scout Spirit, and an appetite for fellowship and learning
Topics for this P-TAGS training include: Optimizing Committee Meetings, Getting Parents Involved, Scoutbook and the MB Counselor, Awards in Scouting. Bring your questions! Download the flyer!
MEET – GREET – EAT @ 6:00 PROGRAM from 6:30 – 9:00