Scouts if you are ready to commit to an Eagle Project, these are the things to begin.
1. Contact your Scoutmaster / Eagle Project Mentor in your troop and tell them of the project that you are thinking of, how it will benefit the community and how you will raise funds for the project.
Completed eagle projects in our district
2. Contact the Chief Solano District Eagle Project Coordinator and tell him what project you would like to do.
You will need to obtain the following signatures on the Eagle Scout Service Project Proposal; Unit Leader Approval, Unit Committee Approval, Beneficiary Approval and Council or District Approval (Mr. Ryan must sign after you have obtained the other signatures).
3. Download the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook. Fill out the Eagle Scout Service Project Proposal.
4. Contact your troop’s Committee Chair and request that you present your project to the Troop Committee for review.
5. Present your project to the Troop Committee and obtain approval.
6. Obtain all signatures.
7. Start and complete your fundraising activity.
8. Start and complete your project (take photos – before and after). Keep your receipts and track the hours for this project – see Eagle Scout Service Project Report pages B and C.
9. Fill out the Eagle Scout Service Project Report.
10. Obtain the following signatures on the Eagle Scout Service Project Report; Unit Leader and Beneficiary.
11. Contact your troop’s Advancement Coordinator and let them know that your Eagle Scout Project is complete.
Begin to work on your Eagle Rank Application.
12. Contact the Eagle Board of Review Coordinators
Advancement Chair, Chief Solano District
Cathy Walton-Woodson email: firstname.lastname@example.org